Learn some basic bike maintenance that’ll keep you going through the winter and beyond. Our knowledgable team will share their experience of everyday commuting and leisure riding, and show you how easy it is to avoid big bills when it comes to cycle maintenance.
Our aim is to give you confidence to get on your bike and get on with life.
There a two sessions, you can book a place on either of them. We will be covering different things in each session. The sessions are £8 each (plus a booking fee).
If you want to come to both, you will need to book for both
- 15th September: In session one we will cover
- Which bits of my bike do what? and what should I check for?
- Punctures – how to remove a wheel; check for leaks; and how to patch it up.
- And we’ll answer any questions you have along the way.
- 22nd September: In session two we will cover
- Brakes – how to adjust and check for wear.
- Gears – how to adjust and how to get the most from them.
- And we’ll answer any other questions you have along the way.
Both sessions will be at the Wildside Activity Centre, Horden Road, Wolverhampton.
Sessions start at 6:30pm and should be finished by 9:30pm